The Cusack Music Tap-A-Whirl is the world's first analog tremolo pedal with Tap Tempo built in.
Here are the major features of the pedal (see the manual for more details):
- Tap your foot twice on the tempo switch to set the tempo.
- Choose from 8 predefined wave forms, including: sine, ramp, blip, bleep, square, waver, echo, and ping pong
- Adjust the depth of the tremolo.
- Brake: You can speed up or slow down the tempo by holding the tempo switch down.
- The third knob can be configured to do one of two functions:
- Fade in the tremolo effect, or
- Change the speed at which the tempo is adjusted using the brake function.
additions in 2010
- External Tap: Use as a Tap In, or a Tap Out.
- Stereo Output: Selectable by an internal jumper to change this pedal from a mono output to a stereo output.
- Bank switch moved to top.
- Live/Preset switch moved from internal to top.
- (2008-08-03) Cusak Tap-A-Whirl ... a review by Wiredup335
- (2009-04-09) Dr. Scientist Tremolessence Versus Cusack Tap-A-Whirl by Passenger95
- (2010-08-06) Cusack Tap-A-Whirl Demo by Cusack Music
- (2010-12-30) Cusack Tap-A-Whirl Tremolo V3 by MusicToyz
- (2011-08-27) Cusack Tap-A-Whirl Tremolo Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2013-03-27) Cusack - Tap-A-Whirl trem pt.1 "tap, ramp, swell, and sputter" by fatback2
- (2013-03-27) Cusack, Tap-A-Whirl - 24 waveforms by fatback2
- (2014-04-27) Cusack Tap-A-Whirl v3 Stereo Tremolo by 9520575
- (2014-07-10) Here is a short video demonstrating our 24 different Waveforms as heard through the Tap- A-Whirl. Let us know your favorite Waveform. by Cusack Music
- (2016-06-23) Cusack Music - Tap-A-Whirl by Kayzer
- (2017-01-24) Aaron testing some functions of the Cusack Tap-a-Delay in production.... by Cusack Music
1 review, average score of
|2015-12-12||wiendahl||v3||8/10||this thing was really great. so many features packed into such a small box, it's kind of ridiculous. these guys are ahead of the curve.||so many knobs in such a tight spot it's hard to turn just one with a foot. so many waveforms it would take many moons to use them all|