The Cusack Effects Tap-A-Scream is an overdrive pedal with Tap Tempo. Yes.. that's fade in on an overdrive. Along with the 24 Waveforms, controls for Depth, Color, and Feedback allow you to create many unique sounds.
The Fade-in, Brake Speed, Tap Divide and Tempo are all programmable for each waveform independently. Once you have the settings for a given waveform simply push BOTH footswitches as the same time to save those settings.
An external RCA jack on the back of the pedal can be used as either a Tap IN, or OUT. Connect a cable from the RCA jack to another pedal's Tap input to use the internal switch on the Tap-A-Scream to tap both at the same time. You could also set the tempo remotely by plugging the PBT Tap Out or Remote Tap Switch into this RCA jack.
Size: 4-3/4″W x 4-1/8″H x 2″D
- (2009-08-27) Cusack Tap-A-Scream Pedal Demo by ToneFactor.com by Tone Factor
- (2014-04-03) Cusack Tap-a-Scream by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-04-06) Tap-a-scream into Mostratono into ear ad4096 by Rectal Hygienist
- (2014-04-06) Mostratono into tap-a-scream into ad4096 by Rectal Hygienist
- (2016-02-04) by Cusack Music