Some sneak peaks (August 18, 2010)
Tap-A-Delay almost finished. To be unveiled in Nashville at the amp Expo this weekend.
Original analog signal mixed with a digital delay. I was dead set against digital, until I heard what this sounded like! Once you hear it, you'll understand why you don't need Analog for a good sounding delay...
Hold the Tap Tempo switch and it SLOWS DOWN. When you let go, what does it do? Either:
- Stays where it is?
- Snaps back to the original Tempo?
- Drifts back to the original tempo?
If you guessed ALL THREE you are right! 3 position toggle selects what it does when you let go...
- (2010-08-23) Nashville Amp Expo '10 - Cusack Tap-A-Delay Walk-Thru by What's That Dude Play?
- (2011-01-25) Cusack Effects Tap A Delay Guitar Pedal by MusicToyz
- (2011-02-06) GearGossip Cusackeffects Tap-a-Delay review by ThomasSchuber
- (2011-08-27) Cusack Tap-A-Delay Pedal Demo by TheToneshack
- (2011-10-25) Cusack Music Tap-A-Delay by Prymaxe
- (2012-05-11) Graph Rabbit shows off the Cusack Tap-A-Delay by Cusack Music
- (2013-05-31) Cusack Music Tap-A-Delay by Prymaxe
- (2013-05-31) Cusack Tap A Delay by popintothechemist
- (2013-08-30) Cusack Tap A Delay by MusicToyz
- (2014-10-01) #tapadelay seems to like it. by Disaster Area Amps
- (2014-10-08) Today's #SMARTClock video features #abletonlive sending MIDI Clock so your gear stays synchronized with a backing track. See if you can spot where we send program changes to switch the tap tempo subdivisions! Controlling a @cusackmusic Tap-A-Delay and a by Disaster Area Amps
- (2016-05-03) Happy #tapatuesday! Check out the Tap-a-Delay ??? by Cusack Music
- (2016-06-20) Cusack Music - Tap-A-Delay by Kayzer