Holland, MI - Cusack Music announces the release of the Screamer Fuzz Bass. The “Screamer Fuzz Bass” is a overdrive tailored for massive amounts of low end, with an additional fuzz circuit.
- Screamer Circuit, Tailored to not re-duce your bottom end.
- Fuzz Circuit, also tailored with less low end roll off, keeping your tone fat!
- Three selectable clipping diodes, to dial in the sound you want!
The Cusack Screamer Fuzz Bass will be available June 26th at a retail price of $225.
Cusack Music (2017)
If you’ve ever plugged your bass into a regular fuzz box and been unimpressed, it’s because they’re designed to limit the extreme low end allowed into the amp. This is fine for the 6-stringers, but not ideal at all for bass.
The Screamer Bass Fuzz is designed to fix this. Like the Screamer Bass, it’s Tube Screamer-inspired overdrive is modified for bass guitar, but with an additional fuzz circuit for EVEN MORE GAIN.
You can mix either the overdrive or the fuzz to your liking. As a result, the Screamer Bass Fuzz runs the full gamut of gain, from subtle grit to buzz saw. Whether you’re covering Cream or Muse, or creating your own sounds, this pedal should help get you there.
- Scream (gain)
- 3-way clipping toggle (left - silicon, middle - asymmetrical LED, right - Schottky)
- (2012-07-26) Summer NAMM '12 Cusack Effects Screamer Fuzz Bass and Screamer Bass by Premier Guitar
- (2013-08-06) Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz Bass by Prymaxe