This pedal includes all of the great tone of the Cusack Screamer (minus the actual "Tone" knob) and adds a very unique kind of Fuzz. With the fuzz all the way down, it's like a screamer with the tone at noon. With the screamer all the way down, it's a narly fuzz pedal. You can get a really cool combinations of sounds by mixing various amounts of each.
"Hey, what's that toggle for?"
Well, that's the Clip Selector, which allows you to select either the Standard, Crushed, or Assymetrical LED clipping!
"Why is there an LED above the NEW Clip Selector?"
That's the all new LED Clip-O-Meter! That's right boys and girls, you can now SEE your guitar clipping! What's more, if you drive it hard with another pedal, you can use it as a "strobe tuner". Just hit your 5th fret, and the next open, just as you would tune by ear. When the Clip-O-Meter stops blinking, you are in tune!
- (2010-03-01) GearGossip Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2 by ThomasSchuber
- (2011-04-02) Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2 Demo by GuitarGearComMx
- (2011-12-04) Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2 Demo by drowninginguitars
- (2012-07-31) CUSACK screamer fuzz / Eastern Music Device CHANNEL 3 by Guitar Shop Hoochies
- (2013-06-01) Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz V2 by Prymaxe
- (2013-06-02) Cusack screamer fuzz by Mike Hermans
- (2014-08-11) PedalsAndEffects: Cusack Screamer Fuzz by PedalsAndEffects
- (2014-12-25) Cusack Music Screamer Fuzz MetalZone by GearTalkChannel
- (2016-05-20) Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2 Pedal by reverbmarket
- (2016-09-27) fooling around in the shop...If more people would try the Screamer Fuzz and heard the bite it has we'd sell a lot more of them!!? by Cusack Music
- (2016-11-16) Cusack Screamer Fuzz SF-2 | Haar guitars Demo by Haar Guitars