Introducing the Cusack Reverb SME (Size Modulation Emulator) featuring our new vintage inspired Super-Science graphics.
The Cusack Reverb SME goes from little springy to big cave with the twist of the Size knob. Separate Wet and Dry controls allow for as much or as little of each signal as you want. Also featured is a Texture knob to adjust the tone of the reverb signal, and of course our True Bypass Switching system.
- Separate controls for Dry and Wet Signal
- Size (simulates room size)
- Texture (A tone control that simulates wall texture)
Note: due to the current draw of the Cusack Reverb SME (~60mA), we do not recommend powering it with a battery. They are no longer shipped with batteries nor battery snaps. If you would like a battery snap, please ask for it in the notes section when checking out. We will include one in the box.
- (2016-06-26) Cusack Music - Reverb by Kayzer
- (2016-12-14) Here's a 60 second video of two of our pedals that go together like peanut butter and jelly, haha!? - the Cusack ReVERB and Tap-a-Delay- check them out!! by Cusack Music