Holland, MI - Cusack Music announces the release of the Single Pedal Tamer, single bypass loop with “Pop-Stop” built in.
- Single Loop True Bypass.
- Pop-Stop lowers the “popping” sound inherent in all True By-pass systems. High Gain and Digital noises during bypass are greatly lowered. Two settings, one maintains Full True Bypass, the other is “mostly” true bypass and solves popping issues that are impossible otherwise.
- Soft Feel switch with Relay By-pass made popular by Cusack Music
The Single Pedal Tamer is available now, at a retail price of $99.
A single loop of soft-switching, true-bypass, pop-stopping power. Turn your vintage effects into quiet, true bypass without the hassle or risk of modifications.
NEW FEATURE: The SPT can now be used as a momentary stutter switching effect, with Normally On or Normally Off settings.
Using the SPT couldn’t be any easier. Plug in your guitar and amp, insert your pedal into the loop, and power it up. There is no programming. It’s on or it’s off, but when it’s off, your effect is completely removed from the signal chain.
Just like all of our pedals, the Single Pedal Tamer uses soft-select relay switching. Most importantly, our SPT uses the same “Pop Stop” feature in our newest Pedal Board Tamers. Our Single Pedal Tamer is one of the quietest mechanical or Relay based switchers out there.
- (2013-01-23) Single Pedal Tamer Demo by Cusack Music
- (2016-10-13) Here's some of the stuff the Single Pedal Tamer can do: 1. notice the bypass of the Cry Baby sounds kinda dull? Cry Babies and vintage pedals are known for making your clean signal sound cruddy when disengaged, put your vintage Big Muff or Superfuzz in t by Cusack Music
- (2016-10-18) More Single Pedal Tamer tricks featuring a Whammy 4: 1. The Whammy has a buffered bypass that makes your tone a little more sparkly, but maybe a little too harsh and trebly for some. If you don't like the sound of buffers, the SPT can keep your tone pure by Cusack Music