Cusack Music presents the latest addition to their line, The Cusack Pedal Cracker. This pedal was inspired by vocalists around the world who desire the ability to have the control and versatility that guitar and bass players have always possessed. The Pedal Cracker offers the ability for a vocalist to incorporate any pedals they desire into a pedal board of their own enabling complete control of their sound with some added flair compliments of the momentary and three position switch features. Simply plug into the Pedal cracker via the XLR input, connect the pedal board through the 1/4 in input and output jacks and you have a buffered effects loop for vocals.
- Bypass footswitch – turns the effects loop off or on
- Gain, Wet and Dry knobs adjusts the signal level and mix
- Three position option switch – Trails, Normal and Pre-send. This switch selects the status of the send and return which in conjunction with the momentary footswitch allows the singer a variety of creative options.
- Recessed switches for ground lift and 48V phantom power
- 9V center negative power supply (not included)
- (2016-06-24) Ashley Peacock as he demos the new Cusack Pedal Cracker! by Cusack Music
- (2016-07-13) SNAMM '16 - Cusack Music Pedal Cracker Demo by Premier Guitar
- (2016-10-20) Use the Pedal Cracker to add any guitar effect to your voice or mic'd instrument in live or recording situations. Mighty mountaintop reverb? Psychedelic delay? METAL ZONE? What voices will YOU unlock? ??? by Cusack Music
- (2016-10-24) More Pedal Cracker + Whammy clips for your viewing and listening pleasure. Notice the use of the momentary switch and Presend toggle option in the fourth clip, the trail off from reverbs and delays will only be heard as long as the momentary switch is hel by Cusack Music
- (2016-10-28) Edwin Sepulveda stopped by today to tweak his setup. He is now the only sax player we know that uses a Cusack Pedal Cracker harnessing a Cusack Bass Screamer and Mojo Hand FX Sacred Cow in his briefcase rig!! by Cusack Music
- (2016-10-31) A little Pedal Cracker demo with actual singing! Tanner sings "Connection" by King Tuff with a Screamer for a little bit of grit and compression, a Tap-a-Delay for some psychedelic 60s delay, and just a touch of Reverb. Guitar is a Fender Duo-Sonic > Mojo by Cusack Music