All of the legendary fidelity of the original 48v Holy Fire redesigned for the convenience of 9v power.
12dB pristine boost, ultra-colorless overdrive & distortion and 6dB Hi-Cut shelf.
Absolutely nothing compares!
Creation Audio Labs
Transparent GAIN, dynamic smooth OVERDRIVE, thick rich DISTORTION
The Holy Fire 9 is simply the Holy Fire with a new power circuit that steps-up a standard 9VDC pedal power supply to the voltage required by the wave shaping circuitry. This ultra-wide bandwidth pedal responds exactly like a tube without changing your tone and is unbelievably quiet.
- Clean Boost - from off to +12dB.
- Overdrive - analog wave shaping tube simulator technology.
- Distortion - Hard edge clipping circuitry.
- Hi-cut filter to shape edges for vintage speaker simulation.
- Unique LED interaction indicates the transition to wave shaping.
- True bypass, pristine Redeemer buffered bypass optional.
- Uses 9VDC 250mA* on a standard tip-negative 5.5 x 2.1mm barrel connector.
- Small footprint 3.25" x 4.75".
Typical distortion pedals use a ton of gain and clipping. This creates a lot of unwanted noise which needs to be heavily filtered and that thins out the tone. The Holy Fire introduced the world to analog wave-shaping technology to re-shape the waveform and achieve tube-like FX without adding noise or heavy filters. The pristine analog process preserves all of your original tone.
This makes the Holy Fire 9 overdrive distortion a very musical pedal that responds to your touch. Play with a softer attack and velocity for a cleaner sound, or dig in to get as much grit as you want. You control the effect with your playing dynamics and the volume of your instrument. Great for guitar or bass! Like a tube preamp in a pedal, but without the bulky, fragile and expensive tubes and transformers.
*For best results use the High-Current output of your power brick.
- (2014-10-31) Holy Fire 9 - Hot Country Rock preset by Creation Audio Labs
- (2014-10-31) Test drive a HOLY FIRE 9 with jazz great, guitarist Denny Jiosa by Creation Audio Labs
- (2014-12-15) Creation Audio Labs ??? Holy Fire 9 by BuzzbeeTV
- (2015-10-06) Having a pedal that doesn't try to emulate something or color your tone, frees you up to get the most out of your amp. Here is what it sounds like through a Hiwatt 100 by Creation Audio Labs
- (2015-10-06) Having a pedal that doesn't try to emulate something or color your tone, frees you up to get the most out of your amp. Here is what it sounds like through a JCM 900 see how it sounds different bc your getting the compliment of the by Creation Audio Labs