Crazy Tube Circuits
Using separate analog and digital paths to get the best of both worlds, this unique sounding delay will warm up your tone.
An all analog signal path, featuring Burr Brown opamps and high quality passive components, is used for the best reproduction of your dry signal and the filtering of the wet signal. A digital recording device is placed in parallel with the analog path giving you the most transparent echo unit you have ever heard.
Also, with this unit you can sound as lo-fi as you like. A "mood" know is there to control the frequency response of your cascading repeats from almost flat to dark. Just like in the old lo-fi analog delays. The sound is warm and pure with harmonics like the old tube driven tape echos.
Crazy Tube Circuits
With separate analog and digital paths to get best of both worlds, this unique sounding delay/echo will warm up your tone.
An all analog signal path, featuring a Burr Brown opamp and high quality passive components, is used for the best reproduction of your dry signal.
Two digital recording devices, along with analog filtering, placed in parallel with the dry analog path give you the most ambient echo unit you have ever heard. You can make it sound as lo-fi as you like. The “mood” knob is there to control the presence of your cascading repeats.
- (2011-06-25) Crazy Tube Circuits Time by JetCityMusic
- (2013-02-21) NAMM '13 - Crazy Tube Circuits Paradox amp and Bulb, Ziggy Gold, Time & Stoned Hz pedal Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2013-06-14) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash Reverb and Time Delay, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2014-10-17) Crazy Tube Circuits Time MKII by Mike Hermans
- (2016-02-25) Crazy Tube Circuits Time mk2 Gold by Crazy Tube Circuits
- (2016-07-25) Time MkII - Crazy Tube Circuits | Review | Guitarspot.Gr by GuitarSpotGr
- (2016-08-16) Crazy Tube Circuits - time by Kayzer
- (2017-01-22) Let the 4th day of the show begin. Chris Mike on a beautiful TMG Custom Guitars Dover with CTC Magnifier, Space Charged and Time mk2 through a Victory Amps Countess 30 by Crazy Tube Circuits
- (2017-06-24) Crazy Tube Circuits TIME GOLD MK II - Demo by Alberto Barrero by Alberto Barrero