Crazy Tube Circuits about MkII
A versatile studio quality reverb in a small pedal format, utilizing our proven technique of paralleling analog with digital to get best of both worlds.
Two different reverb algorithms plus controls for decay, excite, mix can give bathroom, room, hall, cathedral and ambient sounds or anything in between. But there is more than that.
A kill dry switch located in the push-pull mix knob. Max out decay, excite, and mix and you are in “space mode”. Ambient psychedelic sounds at your feet.
- (2011-05-19) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash VS Malekko Spring Chicken VS Dr Scientist RRReverb by Kayzer
- (2011-05-19) Crazy Tube Circuits - Splash Reverb by Kayzer
- (2011-07-10) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash Reverb by JetCityMusic
- (2011-11-12) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash MkII by JetCityMusic
- (2012-04-30) Crazy Tube Circuits: SPLASH MKII with STARDUST (Black) OD by Burgerman666
- (2012-09-14) Crazy Tube Circuits: SPLASH MKII (with acoustic) by Burgerman666
- (2012-09-14) Crazy Tube Circuits: Splash MKII (SHORT EDIT - acoustic) by Burgerman666
- (2013-01-29) Crazy Tube Circuits - Splash MK2, Starlight, Black Magic || Review || Guitarspot.Gr by GuitarSpotGr
- (2013-06-14) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash Reverb and Time Delay, demo by Pete Thorn by Peter Thorn
- (2013-07-12) Crazy Tube Circuits Splash by MusicToyz