MT tube preamp is designed on the base of the section of preamp of guitar amplifier SUNN Model-T of 1973 on two ECC83 S (12ax7 EH) tubes. In fact it is a channel tube of our pedal “tube beta hybrid” in a separate box, but there is one difference. This preamp has got two regulators of gain. Normal and Bright ( as amplifier Sunn Model-T) It gives possibility to change “brightness” of the signal smoothly.
Our preamp has TRUE BYPASS operated by relay. It works so that when power supply disappears (ex: someone pulled out the cord by a foot by chance) the pedal switches into mode bypass and sound doesn’t disappear.
- tube 2 X JJ ECC83 S (12AX7 EH)
- gain N (normal)
- gain Br. (bright)
- true bypass
- U - 12 VAC 1000 mA (minimum)
- power plug 5.5mm x 2,1mm
- Dimension of the box: 144 mm x 120 mm x 58 mm ( on the level of knobs)
- (2014-02-14) MT tube preamp by Correct Sound
- (2014-02-14) Demo MT tube preamp. Gibson SG ---- MT tube preamp ---- return Ibanez Termion TN120 head + TN412A ---- MD421+SM57. by Correct Sound
- (2014-03-14) MT tube preamp with bass by Correct Sound
- (2014-07-23) MT tube preamp. Test of bad and good cables. by Correct Sound