- Filter Matrix
- turns the LFO wave on and off (for manual flanging = filter matrix)
- Width Shift
- switches between a small and bigger shift for the flanger
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the depth of the LFO wave that controls the flanger
- controls the feedback/resonance of the flanger
- Jet Level
- controls the amount of distortion
- switches the effect on/off
- Jet On/Off
- turns the distortion on/off
a 1981 Coron brochure
This Jet Flanger & Filter Matrix can make excellent electronic Synthesizer sounds by adjusting your controls & switches.
This model has been designed with improved noise and distortion specifications on Flanger section. Also this model designed for three way power supplies: two 9 volt dry battery, 18 volt D.C. adaptor, & 12 ~ 20 volt A.C. into non phase adaptor jack. That 18 volt D.C. adaptor you can use + or - center lined D.C. adaptor unit. The WIDTH SHIFT switch gives you twice or half of Delay time. We hope you try this model and please find out your own specially sounds. You can have LED lamp indication for Flanger ON & Jet ON, which is easy to be known. Also, you can use only Flanger or Jet by switching foot switch.
- 190 x 130 x 50&30mm