- Feed Back
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
a 1981 Coron brochure
Phaser 55 is an electronic sound effect instrument to provide phase shifting: the similar effect to reslie speaker sound.
You have a wide range of phase shifted effects with speed control.
Also you can have a Feed Back control, and you can get Feed Back sound by adjusting its level.
The rugged push switch allows you to switch in and out of the effect.
- 4 3/4" x 2 3/8" x 1 3/8" (12 x 6 x 3.5cm)
- Coron P-58 Phase Tone
- Coron Phaser 50
- Coron DC-801 Phaser I
- Coron DC-802 Phaser II
- Coron DC-803 Super Phase
- Coron DC-804 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Bias BPH-1 Phaser (DC-803/4?)
- C.Q.O. Phase (DC-803/4?)
- Frontline Eight Stage Super Phase
- Holmes H-X1 Eight Stage Phase Shifter
- In-Line Effects XE-604 Eight Stage Master Phaser
- KMD 8010 Eight Stage Super Phase
- Sanox 128SX 8 Stage Phaser
- Coron P-400 Phaser