Robotum Ring Modulator: straight robotic voices waiting to take over your signal and conquer oblivion and beyond, packed in a small pedalboard friendly case. The Robotum is a ring modulator with a square wave carrier frequency, giving a robotic / lofi / post futuristic tones, when used by itself or combined with other FX. There are 3 controls to shape it's voice, vol to set the loudness, I to set the frequency of the carrier so you can tune to certain key or let the chaos take control, and II which is the mix control.
The Robotum is super quiet, the carrier won't bleed / sound when you stop playing (quiet time or bypass). There's a expression jack to control the carrier frequency via a TRS expression pedal or CV signal source (0-5v). It's compatible with the Broadcast / Broadband / Bandwidth so you can sync / sweep / change the carrier frequency without bending down and just focus on the playing.
- Dimensions 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2".
- Silk Screened artwork with enamel ink (stock cases are powder coated in white or black)
- VOL, Intensity/MIX and Carrier Frequency knobs
- Expression / CV control of the carrier frequency.
- Powered only by DC 9v power Jack (center negative) no batteries.
- Jacks on top to save pedalboard space
- TrueBypass Switching and Led Indicator.
- Lifetime warranty