(formerly known as The Tubecleaner)
New design now shipping...
- Make things louder! (or quieter) - clean boost with valve warmth
- very good for driving the front end of valve amps
- experiment with overloading other pedals
- can even be used as a headphone amp at a push (if you have mono headphones or use a suitable mono-stereo jack adapter
It's a buffer too!
- no more "tone-sucking" (high-frequency loss) if you put it in front of old Cry-baby's etc
- similarly will prevent top end and signal loss if you have long cables going from your pedal board to your amp, for example
- use as a preamp for other low-level instruments/pickups
- high impedance input, low impedance output
- an impressive 22dB of gain available
- Runs off supplied 9Vcd adapter only (international PSU, will work off 90-250V, supplied with UK, EU & US heads, Australian ones available on request)
No forum threads about this effect yet.