So, you want a full and fat distortion sound with tight low-end response and high clarity on chords? Presumably you want to be able to dial in warm tones all the way through to cutting lead sounds as well? This is the Knightfall distortion. Capable of a subtle tone boost through to ripping your face off. Oh and it also sounds rather delicious on the bass guitar.
With a broad range of available drive and masses of volume on tap, the Knightfall is equally at home providing chunky rhythm tones as it is kicking out high-gain solos, and responds to the volume control on the guitar to clean up when backed off.
The Tone control is an adjustable Low-Pass Filter to tame the high-end while retaining the body of the Knightfall sound. In and Out interact with each other and your guitar's volume knob to allow a large variety of overdrive and distortion sounds, and the Bass Shift switch allows control over the bass response of the Knightfall.
Bass version has extended low-end and different voicing on the Bass Shift switch for deeper tones on either guitar or bass.
- In, Tone and Out controls provide a range of distortion tones
- Bass Shift switch to extend low-end response
- 2.1mm Boss-style 9v DC input (power supply not included)
- True Bypass Switching
- Die-cast Aluminium box
- Fulltone OCD Obsessive Compulsive Drive
- Big Knob Pedals Fullclone Ver 4 - Obsessed Comp Drive
- Black Snake Obsession Drive
- Cog Effects Dual Knightfall - Dual Distortion
- Cog Effects Knightfall 66 - Overdrive
- Cog Effects Mini 66 Bass Overdrive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-1 Drive
- Danelectro Cool Cat CO-2 Drive v2 (new version, no OCD clone)
- Joyo JF-02 Ultimate Drive
- Mooer Audio MDS2 Hustle Drive - Distortion
- Tone Bakery Mocha Drive
- Tone City TC-T2 Dry Martini Overdrive
- Xin Sound OD-10 Dynamic Drive