- controls the rate of the tremolo. Turn clockwise for increasing the tempo (faster rate).
- controls the depth of the tremolo. When it is turned fully counterclockwise, no tremolo affect will be created.
- controls the waveform of the tremolo. It enables transitions from smooth volume changes to more dramatic ones
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- LFO Rate
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -95 dBu typical
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- INSTRUMENT IN Jack, OUTPUT Jack, AC ADAPTER Jack (9VDC)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.85 lbs
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...