- Classic A/B Drive
- adjusts the tube simulator for clean to high distortion overdrive, similar to when the output stage of a tube amp is being pushed. Turn clockwise for increasing both distortion and sustain.
- controls the output level when the effect is on. It does not affect any of the tonal characteristics.
- controls the overall tone. Turn clockwise for added treble, counterclockwise for more bass.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -95 dBu typical
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.85 lbs
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...