- adjusts the center frequency to which the effect is applied. Turn clockwise for raising the frequency range affected.
- adjusts the rate of the flanging. Turn clockwise for speeding up the flanging effect.
- adjusts the sweep depth. Turn clockwise for deepening the effect. Note: the Manual knob has no function when this knob is turned completely clockwise.
- knob adjusts the amount of the resonance (feedback). Turn clockwise for increasing the emphasis and characteristic effect of the flanger sound.
No forum threads about this effect yet.
- Input Impedance
- 1 M â„¦
- Nominal Input Level
- Nominal Output Level
- Output Impedance
- 1 K â„¦
- Recommended Load Impedance
- >10 Kâ„¦
- Residual Noise Level (A-weighted)
- -90 dBu typical
- Delay Time
- 0.3mS - 14.5mS
- LFO Speed
- LED (lights when effect is on. When dim, replace the battery)
- 9V DC
- Battery Life
- 10 hours nominal, alkaline battery, varies depending on conditions of use.
- 5.88" x 3.88" x 2.1"
- Weight (w/o battery)
- 0.90 lbs
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...