Classic Audio Effects
Redefining Space Saver.
The Classic Audio FX Foothills is our second entry into the volume pedal game. You have been asking for it and we listened. By taking the tried and proven roller design and combining it with an active buffer we have been able to develop a roller pedal that is truly a space saver without any compromises. Try one out, you wont be disappointed!
- Optical based
- User Selectable Curves (Flat, Norm, Scoop)
- Buffered Output with Tuner Split
- Kevlar Reinforced Drive Belt for Ultra Long Life, NO MORE STRINGS
- 270° of Rotation
- LED positional bezel
- Footprint: 4.77" by 2.6"
- 1 Year Warranty
- User Selectable Curves
With three user selectable curves there's a sweep that is sure to just "feel right".
- "Norm" mode - This is the best representation of a standard volume pedal. A fairly linear perceived volume change along the entire sweep of the pedal
- "Flat" mode- In this mode volume changes will be more sensitive and dramatic in the first 1/2 of the pedals sweep
- "Scoop" mode - In this mode volume changes will be more sensitive and dramatic in the second 1/2 of the pedals sweep.
- (2015-06-19) Cool demo from @thesamwells showing how easy using the roller really is! #Repost @thesamwells ??? In case you were wondering how easy it is to use the @classicaudioeffects volume roller, here you go. Get hyped! #classicaudiofx #classicaudio #ToneJunkie by Classic Audio Effects
- (2015-12-06) @captainmohawk demo'ing some ambient swells using a volume roller! #Repost @captainmohawk with @repostapp ??? Using my @classicaudioeffects volume roller for some #ambient swells. by Classic Audio Effects