Power supply for effect pedals from CIOKS with 6 fully isolated outlets. Here there is no risk of noise caused by ground loops or other possibility of different pedals disturbing each other. All 6 outlets are well filtered and regulated.
On outlets 1-5, with a small switch on the bottom of the enclosure, it's possible individually to choose between output voltages 9 or 12V for each outlet. For example the older BOSS pedals designed for not regulated ACA adaptors or some of T-Rex' pedals sound better when powered with 12V instead of 9V. A higher voltage is also improving the dynamic range of an effect pedal. On the last sixth outlet there is a possibility of either fixed 18V output voltage or adjustable by a knob on the side of the enclosure in the range 4-14V. The 18V are intended for Wah or the big MXR pedals. The adjustment feature will find different applications. You can use it to simulate dying batteries or give your overdrive an extra boost. Together with the Stack Flex cable you have the possibility to power a pedal with a voltage in the range 13-26V. You should check the manual or contact the manufacturer of the particular pedal before starting to experiment with voltages higher than the standard 9V to avoid damage of your pedal.
A high-bright LED status indicator for each outlet warns you about overload or short circuit and in an easy way always shows you that everything is all right just by looking at the power supply. If a faulty situation should occur you know where to find it.
- all 6 outlets fully isolated, regulated and well filtered
- outlet 1-5 with either 9 or 12V
- outlet 6 with either fixed 18V or adjustable in the range 4-14V
- possibility for connecting 24V pedals with Stack Flex
- great selection of Flex cables as accessories
- 6 LED status indicators, one for each outlet
- all outlets are overload and short circuit protected
- 2m mains cable
- 2 years warranty
- 6 Flex cables included
- Outlet 1-5: 9 or 12V DC / 75mA each (regulated)
- Outlet 6: 4-14V DC adjustable / 60mA or 18V DC fixed / 40mA (regulated)
- Size: 130x70x40mm
- Weight: 540g