Power supply for effect pedals from CIOKS with 6 outlets. Two isolated sections with two outlets each gives you 4 outlets in total with well filtered and regulated 9V DC. The last two outlets of which only one may be used are with respectively 9 and 12V AC (alternating current). The most common examples of pedals running on alternating current are the Whammy from DigiTech, Hughes & Kettner's Tube Rotosphere or pedals with vacuum tubes from Electro Harmonix.
A high-bright LED status indicator for each section warns you about overload or short circuit and in an easy way always shows you that everything is all right just by looking at the power supply. If a faulty situation should occur you know where to find it.
- two isolated sections with 2 outlets each with 9V DC
- standard 9V DC with possibility for connecting a pedal running on 9 or 12V AC (alternating current)
- great selection of Flex cables as accessories
- Flex cable type 7 with 2-pin DIN-plug for vacuum tubes pedals from Electro Harmonix included
- 3 LED status indicators, one for each section
- all outlets are overload and short circuit protected
- 2m mains cable
- 2 years warranty
- 6 Flex cables included
- Outlet 1-2: 9V DC / 75mA total from both outlets (regulated)
- Outlet 3-4: 9V DC / 75mA total from both outlets (regulated)
- Outlet 5-6: 9 or 12V AC / 800mA (only one of these two outlets may be used)
- Size: 130x70x40mm
- Weight: 580g