Lazy Eye - low noise, mosfet based booster with a very small footprint and a large knob to help you dial in the appropriate amount of loudness you need.
This boost is designed to give you a wide range of boosting options:
- From 7-9 o'clock, you get a nice subtle boost, giving you back the clarity you lost.
- From 9-12 o'clock, you noticeably can hear the booster doing its job, as you turn the knob clockwise, the loudness goes up.
- From 1-max, you start driving your tube amp into a loud, light overdrive crunch with rich harmonics.
- True bypass circuitry
- Accepts standard 9vdc center negative power supply with no battery support.
- Bright white LED
- Large knob that can be adjusted with your foot.
- Nichicon and Wima capacitors
- Neutrik jacks
- Assembled by hand in USA.