Chase Bliss Audio (July 22, 2014)
Introducing Wombtone(TM), analog phaser.
Wombtone(TM) has all the digital bells and whistles (including saving presets that can be recalled via midi devices), but at the heart of this pedal is great *analog* tone, and switchable between 4 and 6 stages.
Wombtone(TM) also features the same ModuShape(TM) engine as Warped Vinyl(TM) for unprecedented control of analog modulation.
Lots more info soon.
Presale starts on 8/1 with release date of 9/1.
Chase Bliss Audio (about MkII)
The sonic experience of the womb, now in pedal form.
They just don’t make phasers like they used to. This analog phaser pedal features an all-analog signal path with smooth, vintage tones that harken back to the 70’s while retaining the ability to get plenty weird and psychadelic too. Wombtone mkII has a few upgrades, including a rare mix control that moves from full dry signal to pure phase vibrato as well as the ability to switch between 2, 4, and 6 stages of phase for all flavors of phase from barely audible to that full, syrupy swirl. Further, every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog the entire time and never gets digitally processed. Since the control of the effect is digital, it opens up unprecedented effects and features that have never been heard or offered in analog stompboxes.
- (2016-07-28) I'M EDGY by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) SPOOKY PIZZA by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) SYMPTOMS OF A STUTTERING by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) WESTERN THING by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) FLOYD by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) GET SCHWIFTY by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) FLUTTER BUTTER by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) PHUNKY AT NOON by Chase Bliss Audio
- (2016-07-28) THE END by Chase Bliss Audio