The StellarVerb is our take on the Box of Hall reverb circuit. This pedal rides the line between a spring and hall type reverb. It is built around an Accutronics BTDR-2L reverb module so it gives you up to 2.85 seconds of reverb. It's a super simple reverb with only two controls, Tone and Reverb so dialing in a great sound is a no brainer. Don't waste your money buying an overpriced reverb computer, the StellarVerb is all you'll ever need in the land of 'verb.
Like all of our pedals, the StellarVerb is true bypass, powers up with a typical Boss/Ibanez type 2.1mm center pin negative power adapter (no batteries), comes with a 1 year warranty and is built by hand in our garage.
- Length= 4.39 inches
- Width = 2.34 inches
- Height = 1.06 inches
- 9v DC powered
- 2.1mm center pin negative power adapter
- Daisy chainable with other Boss/MXR/Digitech type pedals.
- True Bypass switching
- Hand made in the U.S.A.!
- (2014-05-04) CSE Stellar Verb demo video by Center Street Electronics
- (2014-08-25) CSE Stellarverb Reverb by Center Street Electronics
- (2015-06-18) Center Street Electronics Stellarverb Reverb v2 by PedalOfTheDay
- (2015-08-30) Center Street Electronics - Stellarverb Reverb - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane
- (2015-09-06) All finished printing, now it's time to get weird. Infanem 141g into a StellarVerb. by Center Street Electronics