Bold simplicity is sometimes the very essence of what makes a great tone....uh.....great! Don't be fooled, though. This wasn't some slap-on-anything-and-throw-it-in-a-box type of pedal. For hours, the men responsible for the Druid Fuzz toiled, replacing resistor values, capacitor values, clipping diodes, and transistors just to compare measurable values of what sounded the best. The result? THE DRUID FUZZ, possibly the greatest sounding single-knob fuzz being made today. It's big, it's brash, and it wants to be heard. If you're into choppin' heads, this is your pedal.
Like all of our pedals, the Druid is true bypass, powers up with a typical Boss/Ibanez type 2.1mm center pin negative power adapter (no batteries), comes with a 1 year warranty and is built by hand in our garage.
- Length: 4.39 inches
- Width: 2.34 inches
- Height: 1.06 inches
- 9v DC powered
- 2.1mm center pin negative power adapter
- Daisy chainable with other Boss/MXR/Digitech type pedals.
- True Bypass switching
- Hand made in the U.S.A.!
- (2014-05-03) Center Street Electronics Druid Fuzz Review by Kyle Ragan
- (2014-05-04) CSE Druid Fuzz demo video by Center Street Electronics
- (2014-12-08) Center Street Electronics - Druid Fuzz - BASS Demo by MrExcane
- (2014-12-20) Center Street Electronics - Druid Fuzz - GUITAR Demo by MrExcane