Catalinbread Hyper Pak kit
Introducing the Catalinbread HyperPak "F*CK IT. YOU BUILD IT." kit. This kit includes everything you need to build this freaking pedal. Unlike some other people who sell kits of Catalinbread pedals, this pedal has all of the correct parts to get the sound intended. Not to mention a freaking high quality, thru-hole plated circuit board, not some ferric cloride bathroom methlab etched nonsense.
Yes, yes, you could source the parts yourself, cleaver fella. But if your time is worth anything, this is ready to populate and rock.
The HyperPak was inspired by the Anderton Tube Sound Fuzz. There are other clones of this circuit, none using the CD4007 that I am aware of. Why did we use the CD4007? Because we had an assload of them and I think they sound great.
I love plugging a P90 equipt guitar into the HyperPak, it just rocks! You can go from pretty darned clean picking lightly to crunchy hitting it hard. Cause I am a bit older bastard I think Billy Gibbons, you are free to think anybody you want to.
No reviews at myFXDB yet
- Craig Anderton's Tube-Sound Fuzz
- Bogdan Helter Skelter - "Polish Love" overdrive
- Vintage Records Polish Love
- Catalinbread Hyper Pak Dirty Channel (inspired by Tube-Sound Fuzz, but using a CD4007)
- Guitarsystems DriveTool Junior
- Langtronics Angel Of Death
- Machine Head Pedals Evelyn - Dual Drive
- Machine Head Pedals Evelyn MkII
- Myrtle Pedals Blessed by Distortion
- Pignose Detonator S.P.
- Tone Factor Mule
- Mojo Hand Mule (new brand name)
- True Grit Tchoeb
- Way Huge Red Llama Overdrive
- Way Huge WHE203 Red Llama MkII (Dunlop reissue)
- Ben Adrian Bunny Drive (based on the Red Llama)
- Chicago Stompworks Redd Fox (based on the Red Llama)
- Electronic Orange Tube Flavoured Overdrive (based on the Red Llama)
- Elephant Stomp Boxes Fred Llama (based on the Red Llama)
- Feisty Little One Red Tauntaun (based on the Red Llama)
- Freedom Tube Amplification Llama Roja (based on the Red Llama)
- General Guitar Gadgets Red Llama Replica (based on the Red Llama)
- Lenahan Llama Rojo (based on the Red Llama)
- M3 GuitarWorks Redrum Overdrive (based on the Red Llama)
- North Effects The Llama OD (based on the Red Llama)
- Old Orange Freight Train (based on the Red Llama)
- Penfar FX Rooster Fist (based on the Red Llama)
- Pro Tone Pedals Brahma (based on the Red Llama)
- REDesign Lard Meal (based on the Red Llama)
- RGW Electronics Dirty Dan (based on the Red Llama)
- Wren and Cuff Red Camel (based on the Red Llama)