Catalinbread was founded by Nicholas Harris, who is still president and runs the company with help from eight other talented souls in Portland, OR, USA.
Timeline (by Nicholas Harris)
- June 2003 -- Brad of Tonefactor asked to sell Super Chili Picoso, founding Catalinbread as a pedal company.
- August 2003 -- Derek Moss (webmaster/designer, soon to be director of marketing) came up with our tagline "Specialized Mechanisms of Music", as well as our "Slick Kid" mascot, he began the process of making our offerings into a cohesive brand.
- Early 2004 -- the Semaphore Tremolo was released, to this day it continues to be a top seller.
- August 2006 Catalinbread located from Seattle to Portland.
- Late 2007 -- we hired Howard Gee (chief circuit designer), Mike "erksin" Erickson (Customer Suport Manager), and Derek Moss joined us as a permanent member of the staff.
- 2008-2009 -- we released the Dirty Little Secret (Marshall in a box) causing a giant sensation.
- 2008 -- Stefanie Castillo joined the crew to assist me with retailer relations and getting stuff out the door!
- 2008 -- we went from decals to Lexan faceplates for graphics.
- 2008 to present -- we released the very successful SFT, FN5, Pareidolia, Merkin Fuzz, Perseus Suboctave Fuzz, Montavillian Echo.
- 2009 -- Sharlet Thompson joined the staff to populate circuit boards, she now leads the helm in our custom shop offerings.
- 2010 -- Bryan Lundstrom joined the crew to help populate circuit boards. He is a fuzz fanatic and is currently in charge of parts procurement. Hopefully, he will build some custom shop fuzzes!
- 2010 -- Began the shift from Lexan faceplates to two color silk screen graphics. From plastic knobs to machined aluminum knobs.
- 2011 -- released the Manx Loaghtan, DLS MKII, CB30 and the upcoming Naga Viper.
- 2011 -- we hired Jackson Conrad to help build, but I think soon he will help us with creative endeavors such as videos!
- (2016-01-28) Catalinbread Pedals NAMM 2016 (Fernando Gabriel)
- (2016-01-24) [NAMM] CatalinBread new pedals (Audiofanzine)
- (2016-01-24) Catalinbread at Winter NAMM 2016 (shnobel)
- (2016-01-23) Catalinbread Pedal Sounds at Winter NAMM 2016 (shnobel)
- (2016-01-22) Catalinbread Mechanisms of Music (Catalinbread)
- (2016-01-22) Catalinbread NAMM 2016 Day 00 (Catalinbread)
- (2015-12-18) Catalinbread in 2015 (Catalinbread)
- (2015-12-10) Dweezil Soundcheck with Catalinbread (Catalinbread)
- (2015-12-09) Catalinbread Limited Edition Colors at PGS (ProGuitarShopDemos)
- (2015-12-05) Catalinbread Clinic (Catalinbread)
- (2015-11-19) How To: Foundation Overdrives (Catalinbread)
- (2015-11-03) Have you ever wondered how we keep making kickass pedals? (Catalinbread)
- (2015-09-03) Catainbread Summer Bash Jam (Catalinbread)
- (2015-09-01) Which one of these is not like the other??? (Catalinbread)
- (2015-08-12) Catalinbread Summer Bash 2015 (Catalinbread)
- (2015-06-10) Guess what this little project is? (Catalinbread)
- (2015-01-31) NAMM 2015: Six new Catalinbread pedals! (Catalinbread)
- (2014-09-24) Now we've got a Topanga Spring Reverb hitting the Formula 5F6. Karma Suture set to fuzz mode. (Catalinbread)
- (2014-09-20) CATALINBREAD PEDAL STACK UP (Kevin Bryant)
- (2014-03-17) Catalinbread NEW Pedal Overview - NAMM 2014 (Sam Ash)
- (2014-01-31) NAMM 2014 Catalinbread Pedals (shnobel)
- (2014-01-25) NAMM 2014 Catalinbread Topanga and Karma Suture pedals (Musiciansfriend)
- (2012-06-13) Catalinbread Amp-Inspired Pedals Comparison - Demo by Just Nick for Rock n Roll Vintage (JustNickMusic)
don't forget the sub categories in the navigation block!