- Stages 4/6/8
- switches between different amounts of stages.
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- sets the position of the effect when the LFO is in the center position or controls the effect when the LFO is switched off
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect (for a stronger effect)
- controls the mix of dry/wet signal
No forum threads about this effect yet.
castle instruments phaser-3 phaser-iii phaser3