Casimir Effects Pedals
Have you ever heard someone say their effects pedal sounds better as the 9V battery gets old?
This little space-saving box is designed to emulate that dying battery consistently, using your existing 9V power supply!
Concept & Features:
- Circuits behave in interesting ways when the power supply begins to fade
- Find New Tones from Fuzz pedals, Glitchy noises from Delay pedals, Experiment with it!
- Housed in a tiny 65x24x43mm ABS Enclosure
- Alpha Potentiometer allows full control of the output voltage between 3.9V and 9V
- No additional cables required - unlike other similar units available
- Insert your power supply into the Dying Battery Simulator's Boss style 2.1mm DC jack
- Insert the Dying Battery Simulator's 6" cable into your effects pedal's 9V power input
- In Stock, in UK, Immediate Dispatch!