- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the effect
- controls the depth/amplitude of the modulation (the size of the range in which the effect sweeps).
- controls the amount of delay (time).
- controls the frequency of small boosted range of frequencies, turning the knob clockwise moves that frequency from low to high (bass to treble).
- sets the amount of effected signal fed back into the effect for more repeats
- controls the input level of the effect. At higher gain settings a lot of effects can go into overdrive or distortion.
- controls the output volume of the effect
No forum threads about this effect yet.