The Carl Martin TremO´vibe is an analog "two in one" effect pedal consisting of a tremolo and a real vibrato, both with independent sets of speed and depth controls.
The tremolo effect works like a change in volume. The vibrato, which works as a change in tone (pitch modulation), is carefully designed to imitate the sound of a real tube vibrato.
Featuring two switches, The "on" switch allows you to engage or bypass the unit. The "select" switch allows you to switch between Tremolo and Vibrato.
The Carl Martin TremO´vibe is an excellent choice for Guitar, Bass, Keyboard, or any other electronic instrument, that requires the highest sonic clarity, maximum dynamic range and noise free performance.
The unit has a built in regulated power supply which enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
- (2009-03-26) Carl Martin TremO´vibe - Video Review | Recensioni effetti a pedale - Musicoff by MusicOffCommunity
- (2011-01-20) Tim Pierce & Carl Martin TremO'Vibe by selaneproductions
- (2011-02-27) Michael Thompson demonstrating Carl Martin Compressor and TremO'Vibe by selaneproductions
- (2011-10-16) Yogi Lonich and Carl Martin TremO'Vibe by selaneproductions
- (2012-04-09) Rafael Moreira demonstrating Carl Martin Effects Echotone & TremO'Vibe by selaneproductions
- (2013-03-12) CARL MARTIN TREM'O VIBE by Goldmusicsrl
- (2014-06-30) Mark Knopfler sound style - Carl Martin Echotone - TremO' Vibe and Hot Drive'n Boost by Alberto Barrero
- (2015-02-17) Carl Martin "TremO' Vibe" - Demo by Alberto Barrero by Alberto Barrero