Carl Martin S series
A simple stripped down version of the Pro Series Plexitone.
The new `single channel` Carl Martin PlexiTone was designed in association with Pete Thorn, and is housed in a small pedal-board friendly housing with 3 knobs and 1 switch. Apart from Pete's slight modifications that give this new pedal a tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies, it is exactly the same gain structure as the High Gain setting on the original Pro-Series PlexiTone. It just plays better with different amps. The single Plexi also incorporates the new DC-DC converter circuitry, so the pedal can be powered by a regulated 9V Power Supply but will still operate on the same +-12V level as the original AC powered PlexiTone. This allows Carl Martin to use the same high quality components which provide the same tone and headroom that make the CM Pro-Series stand out from the rest!
- Designed in association with Pete Thorn
- Pedalboard friendly
- Tighter bottom-end and slightly softer high frequencies
- Battery: The PlexiTone does not accept the use of battery, only external power supply.
- Power consumption: max. 62 mA
- Power supply: 9 V DC (regulated), 100 mA minimum, 2.1 mm female plug, center negative (-)
- Input: 1M Ohm
- Output: 200 Ohm
- S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Dimensions: 4.72” (W) x 3.74” (D) x 2.2” (H)
- Weight: 0.94lb.