With classic guitar tone disappearing down the road of digital modeling amps and effects, Carl Martin is proud to introduce the Quattro….four of the most popular Carl Martin effects in one package.
The Quattro begins with Carl Martin's award winning Compressor/Limiter circuit with single controls for compression and level. The Two-Channel Overdrive has switches for on-off, and for selecting between the crunch and high-gain stages, and controls for tone and level. In classic fashion, the Vintage Chorus has a speed and a depth control. Finally, the vintage style Echo has controls for level, tone, repeat and tap-tempo, as well as an on-off switch. No hard to read screens, no menus to scroll through, just set-up and play. There is no simpler multi-effect on the market! There is also an effects loop built in between the overdrive and chorus effects for that special drive or fuzz pedal that is part of your sound.
You also get that famous Carl Martin build quality, ultra quiet switching, a high quality on-board regulated +/-12V power supply which allows us to use the finest components allowing the greatest amount of headroom, and low output impedance which leaves your amp sounding exactly like your amp.
Carl Martin, maximizing transparency, flexibility, simplicity and quality in one package…The Quattro.
- (2009-10-16) Carl Martin Quattro - Demo review [Eng Sub] | MusicOff by MusicOffCommunity
- (2011-04-18) Carl Martin Quattro demo, by Pete Thorn by Peter Thorn
- (2012-03-13) Carl Martin: QUATTRO by Burgerman666
- (2012-10-09) Carl Martin Quattro demo by jamesm5744
- (2013-03-12) CARL MARTIN QUATTRO by Goldmusicsrl
- (2013-10-20) Carl Martin Quattro versatility demo by jamesm5744
- (2014-08-13) Carl Martin QUATTRO Part 1 - Demo by Alberto Barrero by Alberto Barrero
- (2014-08-20) Carl Martin QUATTRO Part 2 - "Country Style" - by Alberto Barrero by Alberto Barrero
- (2014-10-16) GearGossip Carl Martin Quattro Review by ThomasSchuber
- (2015-01-21) 52 Reissue Tele, Blackstar Artisan 15, Carl Martin Quattro by jamesm5744
- (2015-09-20) Carl Martin QUATTRO - Pedal Review by EytschPi42