- Boost Level
The anniversary Hot Drive'n Boost MK3, featuring a complete new overdrive design that gives a even more authentic “tube” simulating overdrive than the original HDB, which is know to be one of the best. The new HDB MK3 sound like a tweaked up quality tube amp, and on contrary nearly every other overdrive pedal does it not change the original tone, has no midrange pronouncement, no low end cut of, no high end cut of, all that gives a tone of a clear brilliant tube drive of it's own.
Built in mains power supply
Two in on functions (overdrive & boost)
Blue high bright LED.
With the BOOST feature the Hot Drive'n Boost MK3 is a "TWO IN ONE" pedal. That allows you to get that extra "kick" (up to 20db) for solos to really stand out.
The Hot Drive'n Boost MK3 has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply. This enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
The low output impedance insures a lo noise connection, and gives improved working conditions for the guitar amp.
- (2012-01-15) Martin Estrada Demonstrating Carl Martin Hot Drive 'N Boost MKIII by selaneproductions
- (2013-08-08) Hot Drive´n Boost MK3 by Carl Martin
- (2014-06-06) Carl Martin - Hot Drive n Boost MK3 by rigrigrigmusic
- (2015-02-13) Carl Martin Hot Drive´n Boost MK 1, 2 & 3 - Demo by Simon Gotthelf by Simon Gotthelf
- (2015-08-20) Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost Mk3 - Overdrive and Boost Pedal by EytschPi42
- (2016-06-15) Carl Martin HOT DRIVE'N BOOST MK III & ECHOTONE by Alberto Barrero
- (2017-01-23) Carl Martin Hot Drive'N Boost MK3 by Alberto Barrero