- Boost Level
Carl Martin Hot Drive'n Boost has been carefully designed to imitate the sound of a good old-fashioned distorting Tube-Amp.
The Hot Drive'n Boost is the perfect choice for that crunchy blues tone, with plenty left over for a great hard rock tone as well.
With the BOOST feature the Hot Drive'n Boost is a "TWO IN ONE" pedal. That allows you to get that extra "kick" (up to 20db) for solos to really stand out.
The Hot Drive'n Boost has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply. This enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
The low output impedance insures a lo noise connection, and gives improved working conditions for the guitar amp.
- (2013-03-12) CARL MARTIN HOT DRIVE'N BOOST by Goldmusicsrl
- (2013-03-12) CARL MARTIN HOT DRIVE'N BOOST MK3 DEMO BY SIMONE CAPUTO by Goldmusicsrl
- (2014-01-14) CARL MARTIN ECHOTONE & HOT DRIVE'N BOOST DEMO BY ALBERTO BARRERO by Goldmusicsrl
- (2014-06-30) Mark Knopfler sound style - Carl Martin Echotone - TremO' Vibe and Hot Drive'n Boost by Alberto Barrero
- (2015-02-13) Carl Martin Hot Drive´n Boost MK 1, 2 & 3 - Demo by Simon Gotthelf by Simon Gotthelf