Get two separate channels of reverb in one pedal.
The Carl Martin Headroom is the most simple to operate reverb pedal on the market with a couple extras. This purely analog 'real spring' reverb has two identical channels, each with tone and level controls to select the depth and tone of your reverb. This allows you to have a soft, small room reverb on Channel A and a much more dramatic and dark large-room reverb on Channel B (or vise versa) The two foot-controlled switches control which channel you are in, and whether you wish to bypass the effect completely. It is like having two separate reverbs in your amp!Additional features on the Carl Martin Headroom include solid metal casing, cool vintage chicken head knobs, double mounted springs to minimize stage feedback, and remote jacks for Bypass and Channel Select (which allows you to place the effect in your rack or in the back of your amp to save real-estate on your pedal-board), as well as your input and output jacks. Of course you also get that famous Carl Martin quality that you have come to expect at no extra charge. The Carl Martin Headroom runs on 9V DC, and as always, it's recommended you use a regulated power supply for optimum performance.
- Two channels of completely tweakable, "real spring" reverb each with Tone and Level controls
- Solid metal casing
- Vintage style chicken head knobs
- Double mounted springs to minimize stage feedback
- (2011-04-22) Musikmesse '11 - Carl Martin Roadie Amplifier & HeadRoom Reverb Effect Unit Demos by Premier Guitar
- (2011-09-22) HeadRoom featuring Jens Varmlose by Carl Martin
- (2011-11-17) Carl Martin Headroom Reverb, demo by Pete Thorn by Pete Thorn
- (2012-11-21) Headroom and Echotone by Carl Martin
- (2014-01-21) Carl Martin Headroom and AC Tone by rigrigrigmusic
- (2014-01-21) Carl Martin Headroom and AC Tone [JAM TIME] by rigrigrigmusic
- (2014-01-21) Carl Martin Headroom and AC Tone [TWEAKING] by rigrigrigmusic
- (2014-04-19) Carl Martin - Headroom - Pedal Demo by EytschPi42
- (2016-06-29) Some clean tones this morning wth the rich sound of our Headroom spring reverb. by Carl Martin
- (2017-11-17) HeadRoom / Carl Martin / Dual Analog Spring Reverb / VintageandRare.com by Vintage & Rare