- High Pass
- Low Pass
Carl Martin Contour & Boost is especially designed to boost up, and change the sound (contour) of electric guitar/bass.
The Contour & Boost circuitry is of phase linear design, using high quality components. This ensures sonic clarity and midrange emphasis which is so important for electric guitar.
The Contour & Boost is designed as a High Pass (low cut) and Low Pass (high cut) filter, with a fixed X-over frequency at 440Hz. The High Pass filter operates from 65Hz to 440Hz, and the Low Pass filter from 440Hz to 8kHz. Both filters are individually sweepable, with a boost range of up to 12dB. With these two filters it is possible to change the sound (contour) in any way your creativity allows you.
The Carl Martin Contour & Boost has a built in, regulated (+-12V) power supply which enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
Please note that when using this unit with other effect devices, always place the Contour & Boost after any distortion units, otherwise the distortion unit will limit what you can achieve with the Contour & Boost.
- (2009-10-28) Carl Martin Contour & Boost - Demo Review [Eng Sub] | MusicOff by MusicOffCommunity
- (2011-01-20) Tim Pierce & Carl Martin Contour & Boost by selaneproductions
- (2011-09-09) Brian Ray Gear Carl Martin Effects Contour N Boost & Compressor Pedals by selaneproductions
- (2011-11-05) Yogi Lonich Demonstrating Carl Martin Contour & Boost by selaneproductions
- (2013-03-21) CARL MARTIN CONTOUR & BOOST DEMO BY SIMONE CAPUTO by Goldmusicsrl