Based on the infamous Carl Martin Delayla, the 'Red Repeat' provides an affordable 600 milliseconds of delay as well as a simply controlled echo. Add just a touch of delay to thicken your sound, or push the repeat circuit past 12o'clock where the unit begins to self-oscillate, just like an old analog delay. Great vintage style and colour in a heavy diecast, 9 volt pedal with heavy duty bypass switching.
- (2008-10-31) Carl Martin Red Repeat Demo by Tone Factor
- (2009-03-20) Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Video Test by MusicOffCommunity
- (2009-04-08) Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Pedal - Video Review by MusicOff
- (2010-10-28) Carl Martin RED REPEAT by Txirula Tube
- (2013-02-07) Carl Martin Red Repeat Delay Echo Review by HarMaMusic
- (2015-08-19) Carl Martin Red Repeat - Analog Delay Pedal Review by EytschPi42
- (2016-04-14) Carl Martin PlexiTone & Red Repeat trough Leslie speaker by Pedals Fusion