- Select 1/2
Carl Martin Chorus xII is a dual stereo chorus foot pedal. Designed by Canadian electronics wizard Daniel Van Kranendonk, the unit is the result of five years of careful research and development.
It has two identical but independent sets of speed and depth controls. Each "chorus" has an LED indicator that lights up when in use and also flashes an indication of the speed setting.
The Chorus xII has a stereo output via two quarter inch jacks. The "on" switch allows you to engage or bypass the chorus. The "select" switch allows you to switch between the two chorus settings mid song or mid set without having to get down on your knees alter the controls.
The Carl Martin Chorus xII is the perfect choice for guitar, bass or keyboards. It is unbelievably rich in sound, totally quiet, and most important of all, does not change the basic sound.
The Carl Martin Chorus xII has a built in, regulated (+-12V) power supply which enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
- (2011-03-07) Michael Thompson demonstrating Carl Martin Chorus X2 and Echotone by selaneproductions
- (2012-05-06) CARL MARTIN XII VS EHX SMALL CLONE CHORUS COMPARISON Effects Pedal SHOOTOUT by Anarchy Audio Australia
- (2013-03-21) CARL MARTIN CHORUS XII DEMO BY SIMONE CAPUTO by Goldmusicsrl
- (2013-11-28) Carl Martin "Chorus XII" and "Actone Single Channel Demo" demo / "Smooth Jazz" style by Alberto Barrero
- (2014-01-14) CARL MARTIN CHORUS XII & SINGLE AC-TONE DEMO BY ALBERTO BARRERO by Goldmusicsrl
- (2014-03-02) Carl Martin Chorus x II demo by jamesm5744
- (2014-04-02) Mark Zavon Kill Devil Hill Gear Carl Martin Effects Pedals by selaneproductions
- (2015-10-15) 'Man in the Mirror', 1965 ES330, Carl Martin Chorus x 2 by jamesm5744
- (2017-01-07) Carl Martin Chorus xII - DEMO by vhtargino