- Bass Level
- Bass Frequency (20-500)
- Middle Level
- Middle Frequency (220-5.1k)
- Treble Level
- Treble Frequency (1.5k-16k)
Carl Martin 3 Band Parametric Pre-Amp has been specially developed for musicians who play ACOUSTIC GUITAR, VIOLIN, ACCORDION, DOUBLE BASS, etc.
These musicians often use combo amps and do not find the use of 19" rack equipment very practical. Experience has shown us that these instruments often require a high quality EQ and balanced line driver. We have integrated those features into a handy stomp box format.
For maximum flexibility, we found it necessary to create a high quality 3 band semi-parametric EQ.
Carl Martin 3 Band Parametric Pre-Amp works equally well for tweaking the sound of electric guitars, basses and other electronic instruments as well as for direct studio recordings.
The 3 Band Parametric Pre-Amp has a built in regulated (+-12V) power supply which enables us to design circuitry of the highest quality with maximum headroom.
- (2009-12-18) Carl Martin 3Band Parametric Preamp - Demo Review | MusicOff by MusicOffCommunity
- (2011-06-19) Michael Thompson demonstrating Carl Martin 3 Band Parametric Pre Amp and Boost Kick by selaneproductions
- (2014-07-21) Carl Martin Parametric Equalizer by rigrigrigmusic