If a lot of people got bored of all Muff-alike fuzz pedals and want something more authentic, raw power, ragged and mind ripping fuzz? We have the answer! re-creating the mother of all fuzz pedals 1962 Maestro Fuzz-Tone with more modern touch and friendly size.
We use exact the same component value as the original without adding any modification to produce the pure sound of mid-60â€™s fuzz, but used better quality component. Weâ€™ve taken three New old stock germanium trannies. Carefully selected, matched and tested(by gain, leakage, noise and sound character) to make sure each unit sound consistently the same.
- Hand matched and measured NOS 70â€™s germanium transistor
- Vishay, Ero, Roederstein capacitor
- Xicon carbon comp resistor
- High quality Neutrik socket
- Dust proof Alpha potentiometer
- 3PDT true bypass
- Point-to-point wiring for no extra charge!
- Onboard voltage inverter (can be connected to DC-powered pedal, 9 volt DC adapter or chained power supply)
- Internal bias trimpot (allows you to compensate various temperatures)