Burriss Engineering (2004)
The Boostier is a transparent clean boost pedal with three controls- Output (vol), Highs (treble/tone), and Input (gain). It's a simple setup that most of you are familiar with.
- Super high impedance (lets your pickups sound like they should).
- Super sensitive reaction to your picking nuances.
- Super low current draw (extra-long battery life).
- Full sized pots.
- Class A circuitry.
- True bypass circuitry.
- Super high fidelity.
- Virtually indestructible construction.
- Doesn't give you a mid boost like some other "clean" boost pedals do.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty
Keeps the tone of your amp and guitar and enhances it and brings out more subtleties, i.e., if you're using a small or mid size amp it will overdrive easily according to your volume, if you're using a larger cleaner amp, it will boost but remain clean etc...
The overdrive that you will achieve will mostly be attributed to your amp (although there is a small amount of gain available via the input knob).
"Also, the input knob has a light scratchy sound as most boost pedals do, this is normal."