Mercury 2 is the logical Mercury Box evolution.
The Mercury 2 adds one “solo dedicated” channel to the existing and famous Mercury sound.
The CH2 has own separate Gain and Volume with a Mid eq section added. This design allow to move you “solo” in any musical hue, maintaining the best tonal characteristics.
Mercury 2 multiplies the versatility of its already well known ancestor, giving you a complete three channels system.
You can move from crunch sounds to hard rock “liquid” distortion which stays defined and never shapeless.
The solos will be very smooth and penetrating, respectful of your instrument timbre.
The feeling playing the Mercury 2 is to interact with a real tube amplifier.
These qualities make Mercury 2 different, we are sure you will be impressed at first note!
- INPUT Impedance = 500 KOhm
- OUTPUT Impedance = 25 KOhm
- Max out level = 600mV
- Weight = 250g / 0,4lbs
- Dimensions = 5.9 x 4.3 x 1.6 inch (150 x 110 x 40 mm)
- Voltage supply MAX 9Vdc - WARNING !!! DO NOT EXCEED THIS VOLTAGE VALUE
- Max Current absorption = 30mA
- CH2 switching remote jack
- WIMA capacitors, made in Germany
- Metal-film or carbon-film resistors depending on their function
- SH multiwiper potentiometers, aluminium wiper.
- Sealed low power golden relay
- (2014-04-17) Mercury Box 2 by Brunetti
- (2015-10-02) Haar guitars Demo - Brunetti Mercury Box 2 by Haar Guitars
- (2015-10-07) Haar guitars Demo Brunetti Mercury Box 2 by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 BO LP STD by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 BO TYLER MK LANDAU by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch1 STR3 by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 STR by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 SG Angus by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 BO TOM ANDERSON by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch1 STR1 by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch2 SG Rock n roll by Brunetti
- (2013-05-16) Mercury Ch1 STR2 by Brunetti