Mercury Box is the new Brunetti overdrive/distortion stomp box.
A small metallic box holds together the qualities of the well-known CustomWork Mercury's channel 2!
It is endowed with "FET" technology to reproduce tubes behavior and dynamics as accurately as possible.
Mercury Box is extremely versatile, you can move from clear and defined crunch sounds hard to rock "liquid" distortion which is always clean and never shapeless, very smooth and respectful of your instrument timbre, even at high gain levels.
Controls are soft and sentive, but effective at the same time. They indeed interact thoroughly as in a real tube amplifier.
Mercury Box arises from careful design and long turing research and Marco Brunetti, and the outcome is innovative and technologically unique.
It is not the upgraded clone of a well-know stomp box! These qualities make Mercury Box different, we are sure you will be impressed at first note!
- (2009-06-10) MERCURYBOX & Gibson ES-347 by Brunetti
- (2009-06-10) MERCURYBOX & Fender Relic Strat by Brunetti
- (2009-06-10) MERCURYBOX & old Tokay Stratocaster by Brunetti
- (2009-06-10) MERCURYBOX & Gibson SG vos by Brunetti
- (2010-06-20) burnetti distortion by atsushi964
- (2014-09-23) Brunetti Mercury Box by Sam Vilo
- (2014-10-07) Brunetti Mercury Box Home Tonez by Sam Vilo
- (2015-09-20) Brunetti MercuryBox by Brunetti