The DB-66 Dr. Beat is a longtime standard in professional electronic metronomes, thanks to its innovative features and helpful slider-based control over individual note volumes.
- Professional standard in electronic metronomes
- Four sliders balance between different pitched chimes for quarter notes, eighth note afterbeats, sixteenth note afterbeats and eighth note triplets
- Two LEDs for visual monitoring of beats and downbeat
- Can be set for up to six beats per measure
- Tap mode for setting the tempo by tapping a key on the DB-66
- A-440 tone for acoustic instrument tuning
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...