- controls the sensitivity of the module (the threshold at which it is triggered)
- controls the pitch of the Oscillator
- controls the length of the sound
- controls the range in which the oscillator sweeps
- controls the speed/rate of the LFO wave that controls the pitch
- controls the depth of the LFO wave that controls the pitch
- LFO wave type
- switches between a triangle and square LFO wave
- Oscillator wave type (mod)
- switches the oscillator wave type between a triangle, a square or a mix of both
- Attack (mod)
- bypasses the attack circuit for a softer attack
- Ext. Input
- input for external triggers
- audio output
more options than the Coron drum synths; switchable wave type, sweeps in both directions, external trigger input (easy to add on the Corons)
- (2011-04-26) Boss PC-2 Drum Synth and Realistic Reverb by Clacktronics
- (2016-02-16) BOSS PC-2 Percussion Synthesizer by The SuperFunAwesomeHappyTime Pedal Show!
No forum threads about this effect yet.
Here's some code to post a link with image on forums, eBay, websites,...