The BOSS ME-50B puts world-class bass effects in a rugged floor unit with easy pedal-style control. Effects are divided into six sections—Compressor/Limiter, Master, Filter/Tone, Drive/Synth, Delay/Modulation and Expression Pedal—giving bassists a range of unique and powerful tones including new effects like Sound Hold, Octave Up and Kick Drum. Effects can be edited using 23 knobs and controlled via three built-in footswitches and an assignable expression pedal. This is the piece no bass player should be without!
- Floor-based bass multi-effects processor with easy analog control
- Killer COSM® Compressor/Limiter and Drive effects, plus T-Wah, Slow Gear and Defretter
- Innovative Sound Hold function for sustaining a low note while playing on top
- Sound On Sound recording with new Kick Drum effect for keeping time
- Dedicated knobs for each effect section—no menu-surfing!
- Easy Tone effects with Preset EQ templates for quick tone editing
- 3 footswitches and onboard expression pedal routed to 6 options like Octave, Wah, etc.
- Solid metal case built to withstand abuse
- (2009-01-19) ME-50B [Overview] by Boss
- (2016-09-06) All About the Bass - BOSS ME50B - Put Your Foot On It by AndertonsMusic