The ME-50 Guitar Multiple Effects is a floor-based multi-effects processor built with the ruggedness and simplicity of a stompbox. Designed to work with your amplifier, the ME-50 focuses on killer multi-effects (like COSM overdrive and distortion) rather than amp modeling. And dialing in your tone is easy, thanks to dedicated knobs for each effect section, three footswitches and a built-in expression pedal. So if you want great-sounding effects without all the menu surfing, the ME-50 is everything you need.
- Floor-based multi-effects processor with BOSS' most intuitive interface ever
- 30 Preset Patches including delay, modulation, reverb, compressor and more
- Killer COSM overdrive/distortion effects including "Square" synth sound
- Dedicated knobs for each effect section - no menus to navigate!
- Tone Modify function offers Preset EQ settings for quick tone editing
- 3 footswitches for switching effects on and off with a single stomp
- Onboard expression pedal pre-routed to 6 modulation options or volume
- Rugged metal case with clear panel layout
- (2008-03-20) Boss ME-50 Multiple Effects Processor by Roland Television
- (2009-01-19) ME-50 [Overview] by Boss
- (2009-03-25) BOSS ME-50 Harmonizes With Willis P. Jenkins, In The Happy Basement by GearWire
- (2016-07-14) Boss ME 50 Multi Effects Guitar Pedal, Review and Short Demo by JandW Music
- (2016-10-20) Boss ME-50 Multi Effects Guitar Pedal Revisited Review by JandW Music
- (2016-12-13) Boss ME-50 Review & Demo by mickeysmusicalreview